Closing cost assistance is available. Act now...offer ends soon!
Fannie Mae is offering up to a 3.5% incentive for owner-occupant buyers who request the incentive at their initial offer during the First Look period, purchase a HomePath property in select states on or before March 31 and close on or before May 31, 2014.*
To be eligible for this incentive:
- All actively listed properties in select states** are eligible.
- Buyers or their agents must request closing cost assistance at initial offer.
- Initial offers must be submitted on or after February 14, 2014, but not later than March 31, 2014.
- Property sales must close on or before May 31, 2014.
- Buyers must reside in the home as their primary residence or be a public entity — auction, pool and investor sales are excluded.
*Lenders may impose their own limitations on the use of the up to 3.5% incentive, so buyers should consult their lenders for guidance.
**AZ, CA, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, PR, TN, VA, WA, WI, WV